We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
Localhome.nl adheres in all cases to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This implies that we at least:
– processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; – ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
– have taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
– do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
– be aware of your rights with regard to your personal data, wish to point this out to you and respect it.
Localhome.nl BV, Hoge Naarderweg 42a, 1217 AG Hilversum
E.mail email@example.com Tel. 0031 6 51816886
What do we process personal data for?
Your personal data is processed by Localhome.nl bv for the following purposes:
– Entering into agreements, namely an assignment to mediate with regard to rental or purchase,
– sale or purchase, an instruction to mediate in the purchase, an instruction to value a registered property. For the above objectives, we may request the following personal data from you:
– zipcode city
– telephone number
– e-mail address
– date of birth
– copy of identification
– Distribution to third parties
We may provide the information that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above. For example, we regularly use a third party to draw up the purchase agreement and the deed of delivery.
Localhome.nl bv never passes on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) information from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this. We do not provide personal data to parties based outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
– Retention period Localhome.nl e.g. does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law. – Security We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, we have taken the following measures;
– Computers and laptop can only be activated with a password; – AVG virus scanner installed on system; – Alarm installation home annex business office.
– Thorough locks on all theft-sensitive information and files.
– Rights concerning your data You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by us transferred to yourself or directly to another party if desired. We can logically ask you to identify you before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.